Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Hoping everyone is with family and eating lots of good food!

Alan and I had so much fun sitting around the fire, opening gifts, and kissing under the mistletoe.

I will be cooking lots of French cuisine with my new Julia Child cookbooks, and needing a gym membership to work off all the butter, cream, and other fattening ingredients often used in French cooking.

After experiencing nine Christmas services at Highlands, this beautiful snowy restful holiday came at a great time.

I love my church.
 Not many people can say that... I'm glad I can.

With Christmas day coming to a close, 2011 is near and it's going to be the best year yet.

The year begins with 21 days of prayer and fasting, then a trip up to Minnesota, followed by Highlands 10th Anniversary!

My aunt Amy started this amazing blog called "The Table", the people are incarcerated for various crimes but have found forgiveness in the Lord and want to tell their stories. I think Amy and I will begin a small group this next year in January where we write letters to these brothers in Christ and post their stories once a week. It's a different kind of prison ministry. I couldn't be more excited!

Merry Christmas

No comments: