Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

martha! martha! martha!

My friend La La and I are huge Martha Stewart followers
(The style part not the jail part)

Today is a Martha Stewart day because...

My living room in our new apartment is Chinchilla gray
and possibly painting our kitchen "Love-In-A-Mist"


For dinner I am thinking of cooking mussels in a butter/white wine/thyme sauce,
 served with a baguette and a spring salad.

 Our new apt. is on the first floor and in the back is a garden and picnic table.
Maybe for outdoor entertaining I'll string up a few various sized votives with candles.

I love herbs and this idea is simplistic and beautiful, it makes me want to repot my own.

How can you not love the variety of classic and fun ideas
that Martha and her team cranks out on a daily basis?

No comments: