Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

family

Every year in Pelham they have this curbside pickup.

I go with my uncle and his family at midnight and scavenge through what people think is junk!

We found some pretty cool items but the pile below is what we put out there for the truck to get.

See we can let go of stuff...
 I found these tiny tiny ladders for our jasmine to grow on

 And this odd desk
 And we are thinking of moving to this house:)
 My precious Dakota- affectionately called Coco




I love my family

5 comments:

The Schiess Family said...

I wanted to so be there. To bab I don't live there. I could have used some of the things I saw on your blog. They one mans jung is another man's treaser.

Covnitkepr1 said...

Just checking back to read any postings you may have written.

I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

Mrs. Slatts said...

Sandra it was so much fun! Alan was just shaking his head at us as we jumped out of the car to pick through all the stuff

paula said...

what! I had no idea that this even existed!

Mrs. Slatts said...

paula, it is so fun and it happens once in the fall and once in the spring:)everyone clears out their attics and basements of items they no longer want and place them on the curb to be picked up