Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Registeries

For women who are planning on getting married...
I will be doing a few posts favoring your current season of life.

When you get engaged one thing that your guests would like is for you to register at a place,
that way they get you something they know you will need and love.

If I could do it over, I would register at Macy's only.

Why?

1. Because Macy's are everywhere and they are a department store
 that is CONSTANTLY changing it up.

2. Oh and did I mention Martha Stewart has a line of products there?
Say what you will about her but she has great taste.

3. Macy's has a sale practically every other weekend,
and they will send you flyers in the mail with discounts on all your registery items.

Here are a few things that I have had my eye on for kitchen and dining...

I kind of laughed at this thinking I would never use it so I didn't register for it.
 Alan and I have been trying to make our own bread and this KitchenAid Mixer has a dough hook that would work fabulously. If you are planning on doing any serious baking, add it:)

This is a fun one- this casual china has edges made out of pewter and is so beautiful!
 I think formal china is a bit much in some circumstances so Alan and I went with our beautiful plates from B,B,&B. I think for the person who is torn on comfort and tradition, these are a beautiful solution.

Another thing- you do not need to more seperate gadgets to store. This amazing blender can double as a food processor. This is a must in my opinion if you cook alot. It takes me forever to finely dice any vegetables and smoothies are my favorite. Win Win.

No comments: