Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

vacation



I can't wait for Alan and I to escape for a few days to celebrate our upcoming anniversary.

The photo above was taken about three years ago
 (the last time I went to the beach...yes it is very sad)

Alan and I are planning on going to the beach- either the Gulf or the Atlantic.

Hilton Head is tempting with it's bike trails and spanish moss hung off ancient trees,
while the Gulf has sugar white beaches and a deep sea fishing connection for us.

I am immersing myself into vacation planning today, we are wanting to go around Sept 23-28.

If you have any possible connections- such as knowing someone who could rent us their condo/house/etc that would much appreciated.

Meanwhile I'll be immersed in dreams of fresh seafood, salty winds, and the hot sun.

No comments: