Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

our day

A Saturday together with no obligations or work commitments is rare, but when we do get to spend time together we make the most of it.

As I have mentioned in previous posts.... we love estate sales!

The cover page in an old book we found... 
I wanted the book just so I could tear this page out and frame it.

 Some pilot gadget... love the color and lines
 Plenty of china! 

Instead of buying everything they had... 
I took pictures of all the patterns I liked and I will translate them into art. 

That post will be later this week:)
 This cream and gold stripe hat box provided inspiration for another project
 Alan figuring it out
Love the blue on the camera instruction manual.

Summary of our treasures:

One brand new turkey fryer (which will be used for home brew), One sweet necklace (shown above), a pearl clutch, an older Betty Crocker cookbook with vintage illustrations, and a few other odds and ends.

No comments: