Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

process

It is said that every artist whether on paper or on a stage has a process...

Mine happens to consist of a million little doodles and crumpling up of paper.

Here is the journey of coming up with an idea, snatching it and trying to make it look like what is pictured so perfectly in your head.

I had the idea of taking a china pattern and incorporating a few flowers a saw onto a bridal tea invite.


 Sketch #1


Sketch #2


  1st Attempt at Watercolors


 2nd Attempt at Watercolors


First try at both... text could stand to be straighter and positioned a little better.

Overall I am happy with it and added it to my portfolio

1 comment:

Covnitkepr1 said...

I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation