Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

do it yourself

Ta Da! The two pictures above are projects from yesterday's rainy day endeavor.
My walls are now turquoise, with white trim, and the ceiling is a neutral.

We decided to just clean the beautiful (much loved) hardwood floors, deciding they would look better with a good shine then to be painted over.

We are touching up trim today and I will move my bed and other oddities into the room before I post updates!
I cannot wait to tackle the bathroom!
This is project number 354,904,923...I am joking sort of

This will be Amy and I's next project is to get the mismanaged cabinets
 looking similair to the set of drawers in the second picture.
We hope to have the majority of the drawers painted and ink color but with bronze distressed touches.

No comments: