Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

rummaging & recycling



This past Friday night everyone in Pelham had a chance to put anything out on the curb that they did not want. My uncle George and I went around neighborhoods looking for "treasures" and did not come up empty handed!
My finds of the night were the following:

Porch swing, Rocking chair, Office chair, Vintage Suitcases, Recipe Box, Desk, Lamp, Two Shutters, Bathroom Sink, and A Few Other Oddities

 

I'm thinking of painting and then hanging the shutters on a wall inside the house somewhere and using it as a place to have mail or magazines or maybe as an almost inspiration board.

Maybe sanding down the rocker just a bit and adding a fresh coat of paint.

After some serious cleaning, we will put those suitcases on display somewhere...

I will post all the amazing diy happenings of these beautiful free items!

No comments: