Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

hilton head island

I was fortunate enough to be able to join my mom and my sisters on their brief trip to Hilton Head Island the first week of June.

I had my first experience ever at Steak N' Shake and it was very tasty!


Simple burger, fries, and a cookies n' cream milkshake! 


Path to the beach from the house we stayed in.






Sage happy to be out of the car and on the beach...little does she know this will be the only day it doesn't rain.


Making the best of the overcast skies.


Sage walking on the beach.


Watch out for gators!!!


Bike ride through Sea Pines


This takes skill to shoot while riding ha!




Harbor Town


On the way home.


It was a wonderful trip, and even though it rained we were able to get a lot of bonding time in.


No comments: