Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

a simpler time


I know this decade depicted women in the home baking pies...

but what is so wrong with that?

This wonderful car advertisement came from a 1961 magazine.

Yes I used my scanner:)

Let this image inspire you to return to a simple time.

I balance being a wife-full time student- and full time employee,

so of all people I can enjoy pictures like this.

Then I thought of images like the one below.

And I thought to myself...

I want to look like this.

Back when it was pretty commen for all men to go to war,
women would send pictures of themselves like this for their loved one
 to look upon while serving overseas.

Even though my honey isn't far from my side I do think he would still enjoy it.

I did some research and I found a unique local buisness.



 
Enjoy.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hmmm we still need to do this someday.