Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Vintage Cube





I have finally gotten a desk space at work and I decided that I wanted to bring a bit of my home there.

The first picture is some cotton I picked in the pumpkin patch this fall in a 99 cent bottle.

I took some extra Scrabble pieces and spelled my name out.

I strung up some twine and pinned it with pearl corsage pins. 

I then hung vintage postcards from small clothespins.

My pens/scissors/highlighter are in another 99 cent bottle next to my keyboard.

The sailboat picture was purchased for $1.50 a the thrift store and the books are tied loosely with twine.

The three scripture luggage tags are also hung by pearl corsage pins.

This project was a total of 12.50 total with plenty of supplies left over.

I hope this inspires you to go against the grain, and make your space your own little haven. 

No comments: