Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Our Home Part I

My Aunt Amy Moore painted this for Alan and I on an old window.

This is our beloved Duncan Phyfe Sofa (Estate sale find)


Coat rack- free

One of our MANY places for books- $15 Estate Sale Find

Perfect Condition working typewriter- Estate Sale Find $10



Alan's beloved record player- $10 Estate Sale Find


Normon the Gnome- A Dirty Santa Prize!

As you can see almost everything in our living room are estate sale treasures!

We are going to estate sales on Saturday. I'll post any special finds.

Bryant Estate Sales are our favorite reoccuring estate sale hosts. Check it out.

This also can be a money making thing! Alan and I are going to start hosting yard/estate sales beginning in April.

Anyone else found some great deals at yard/garage/estate sales?

No comments: